Thursday, May 15, 2008

Seven - Tattoo lyrics in English

This days i feel it all, Every corner of my mind
That we can that come on
A sunday morning calls
Walking through the park
Happily as we go
Then i was sorry had too nice this time so right
Knew you we're the one, you have to be the one
Hoping you and I will never ever see wrong

Slowly we're hard to see
Who'd I'd think and worry
Your leaving before my eyes
I'm telling you now i cannot lie

No matter how i try on
This memories won't let go
Inside of me was sorrow
And that can I pretend?
It's killing me you know
Since I can't never find it,
Time for moving on...
No more sorrow nor shiver
I know what im doing
Trying to get by, this memories of my own

So unbelievably
where this can't be happening
We share too much of us
A love I thought it was
Oh shame, Oh silly me~
We're having such a heart of
Care,trust and harmony
that's what im living for
I see no other all
that's what I've been told
At time i can't deny
It wasn't yet to be known

Slowly can possibly
You're right now who am I joking?
You Lean before my eyes
I tell you I cannot, cannot lie

For now i tell myself i can't do it
It won't be easy but I can through it
Just look up and put all the best behind..for me
and believe... That my Heart's been broken
Everything's gonna be alright

I know I can get by
This memories of my love~
Oh~ yeh~ hey~